Vinikers

Coco at Buckhurst Hill Lake

Home      Family      Pets   Contact Us

19th June 2013 - A beautiful afternoon for a stroll around the lake at Buckhurst Hill with CoCo.

 

 

An opportunity to think about optimising colleague websites. One is a divorce solicitor in Hendon and the other undertakes waste collection in London. It is a matter of promoting their USPs - unique selling points. These days website promotion for a solicitor is no longer about on page optimisation alone. Top page positioning on Google is dependent on authority which in turn requires incoming links. The links should be as natural as possible. Link-bait is another way of putting it - good content attracts links from other webmasters. So the object is to produce, for example a first class website for a tradesman such as cleaners, that looks good and provides information that will attract links.

 

Buckhurst Hill is a suburban town in the Epping Forest area of Essex, England. Found adjacent to the northern border of Greater London, it forms part of the Greater London Urban Area. The railway line was opened in 1856 as part of the Eastern Counties Railway and it is the middle-class advancement that caused by this line that provides Buckhurst Hill its normal Victorian environment.

The first mention of Buckhurst Hill is in 1135, when reference was made to "La Bocherste", becoming in later years "Bucket Hill", initially indicating a hillside covered with beech trees. It lay in Epping Forest and included a few scattered residences along the old roadway from Woodford to Loughton. Prior to the structure of the railways Buckhurst Hill was on the stage coach course in between London and Cambridge, Norwich, Bury St Edmunds and Dunmow. Initially it belonged of the parish of Chigwell; there was no roadway linking the two neighborhoods and in order to get to church, parishioners needed to ford the River Roding at Woodford. The Parish Church of St John was built in 1838 as a church of convenience however did not become a different ecclesiastical parish till 1867. St 209, many of which was contributed by the church congregation. The opening of Buckhurst Hill Station in 1856 saw a fast development in the populace of the location; virtually 6 hundred brand-new residences had actually been constructed near the station by 1871. A few of the land for this development was confined from Epping Forest, before this practice was stopped by the Epping Forest Act, 1878.

The civil parish of Buckhurst Hill became Buckhurst Hill Urban District in 1894. In 1933, it was merged with the Chigwell and Loughton Urban District to form the Chigwell Urban District. A more merger with Epping Urban District, Waltham Holy Cross Urban District and many of Epping and Ongar Rural District in 1974 brought Buckhurst Hill into Epping Forest District, and in 1996, Buckhurst Hill Parish Council was developed as a first tier of city government.

Buckhurst Hill is served by Buckhurst Hill tube station and Roding Valley tube station, which are on the Central Line of the London Underground. The line likewise runs to Loughton, Woodford and Epping. Likewise, from close-by Chingford Station, services can be utilized to reach London Liverpool Street by means of Walthamstow and Hackney. Bus service 397 can be made use of to reach Chingford Station. A lot of bus paths serving Buckhurst Hill are London Buses services (regardless of being outside the London Buses area).